Thursday, September 6, 2007

Feeling Half the Man I Am




I had a bad day today. I could sing James Blunt's song over and over again.

Thinking this might be a chance to make her laugh and believe I'm a fun guy, I was around my office crush when I accidentally blurt out the wrong words to the wrong person. In front of her.

"May crush ka sa akin ano?" (You do have a crush on me, right?).

It would have been a different story if I said it to her. But I said it to the messenger, who's a guy by the way. He just looked at me and smiled at me.

Witnessing what just happened, another office mate said " Ilabas mo na kasi ang totoong kulay mo, mahirap itago yan!"( Show your true colors, that's very hard to repress! ).

Talk about the getting a head shot by a cannon. Total wreckage.

By the way, she laughed. Mocking me.

No comments: