Sunday, May 25, 2008

A-AM7-A7-F#....

A Sunday afternoon just went on, it was 5:30PM, and I had nothing to do. I then remembered my acoustic guitar.



I tried playing it but I felt rusty since I haven't played my guitar since I graduated from college. I remembered I bought this guitar in Sta. Mesa, at an OC Bandilla store. Of all the guitars there, I choose this one since the last picture in mind that time was Michelle Branch' guitar. I choose a blue acoustic guitar. I paid 800 pesos for the guitar with a cord and case.

After which, I proceeded to a friend's house near UST (where I studied), to learn how to play it.
It was hard work, really...


Anyways, back to the present. I tried playing the song Lost in Space by the Lighthouse Family since I have been practicing it for the longest time. I actually memorized the chords, its just that its been a long while since I played.


I actually want to play this song to a girl.

But I haven't got a chance.


Yet.

No comments: