Monday, February 23, 2009

My Seven Capital Sins

Guess what. Many things just happened on me for the past few days that made me really depressed. It's just few of those days that you feel you're shit. First. A personal bout of losing un-graciously. Magaling naman talaga yung kalaban mo, e niyaya po, pagkatapos ng tatlong ikot, olats. Tapped out. Three times!! In other words, he's a black belter. You're a beginner. Second. Another bout of being inattentive. Ang sabi, ten minutes of CON-DI-TIO-NING, tinanong ko pa, "positioning?" Ayos. Naasar pa ko ng todo. Magaling. But yeah, I just let it pass, let it pass, let it pass....kahit nagiinit na ulo ko nun sa asar. Third. which is related to the second one. Another bout of hot-headedness. Breath in, breath out.....T*&#*@(+!!! F*(& You!!!. Fourth. Another bout of passiveness. You should pay what is due. Not what is circulated about by them! And I didn't do nothing to voice out my sentiment. Fifth. Another bout of carelessness. Ouch. Blood. Sixth. Another bout of closemindedness and insecurity. I don't care no more. What you say, what you do. Just leave me alone! Which leads to the final bout. Selfishness. Its all about me, me and nothing but myself.

1. losing un-graciously
2. inattentive
3. hot-headedness
4. passiveness
5. carelessness
6. closemindedness and insecurity
7. selfishness

My Seven Capital Sins. God forgive my soul.

No comments: