Friday, January 25, 2008

Another One of Those Nights

Its been a while since I played a computer game after I graduated from college.

So I decided to catch up on the gaming world. So I decided to play Ragnarok Online at a cybercafe near our place. Knowing that my load for the game expired already, I looked for a store where I can buy a prepaid card..but didn't find any ( I was looking for the 20 pesos - 2 hour card ).

Loading now was done electronically.

- Nagmukha pa akong tanga nung sinabi sa akin nung kahera na " Sir, e-load na po tayo ngayon".-

Another one. Anyways, they sent the PIN codes to my cellphone input it to the Ragnarok Top Up site..

Pareho lang pala.

So there, I stayed for two hours playing.


Then I remembered back in my college days that I play this game every time I feel alone or when I'm heartbroken. Or when I feel bad.

I'm just there in a cyber cafe, playing a game, not minding any one and not minded by anyone ; not caring anyone and not cared by anyone.

Will history repeat itself? I thought. I don't want to be uncared and ignored.

I don't want to end up alone.

I don't want to spend my life living on the idea that I can do everything by myself.

No comments: