Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Introductory Class on Underwater Hockey by P.U.H.C.


"What can I do every weekend that can keep me de-stressed? "is the million dollar question.

Since my theater stint in Trumpets was finished ( and I finally accepted the truth that I cannot dance.. ), I looking for another activity I can engage in. After thorough research and hearing feedback from family and friends, I ended up with six choices:


1. Capoeira

2. Advance Lesson in Acting ( Film and Theater )

3. John Robert Powers Personality Development Course

4. Surfing

5. Wakeboarding

6. UnderWater Hockey


But... there were constraints: A. Experience, B. Cost, C. Location

For number 1 - if I can't dance, what more this? Its all kinesthetic activity. No.

For number 2 - hmmm...No.

For number 3 - mahal. No.

For number 4 - one of the sports I've been dreaming to try. Pero wala naman pwedeng lugar dito sa Manila na pwedeng pag praktisan. Gastos sa pamasahe at Surfboard( $$$$$$ )!

For number 5 - same reason as number 4.


Hmm.. Under water hockey.. ah! I'm a swimmer! ( experience ) Pool entrance fee ( yeah kaya! ) and Location? ( Ultra , M.P.C., La Salle GH.. ) Pwede!


Mukhang best choice and underwater hockey. So thats it!


At nagkataon na may introductory class in Underwater Hockey ang Philippine Underwater Hockey Confederation this Saturday, April 12 2008, from 12 - 3 PM sa Manila Polo Club.
Excited!







No comments: