Friday, May 15, 2009

Absent! Present Ulit!

It's been a while since I posted an entry here. Let's just say that my mind was very occupied and I wasn't adjusted to it yet. Work was literally frying my mind and making me unhealthy. Late na kasi ako umuuwi. So most of the time, when I go, I just suit up for bed. And sleep. The routine goes on and on everyday. For months mind you. Even my social life has been compromised! I haven't joined any organization or underwent any activity all those days. I just rest and eat. Nakaka-bore na din minsan. But all is about to change. At least, I'm a bit adjusted and I intend to join a few classes by next month. That's why I'm excited.

By June, I'm gonna join a public speaking class in UP-KAL, or perhaps at Trumpets Inc.




And I'm gonna take guitar lessons at Yamaha (or suggest a school for that matter).

No comments: