Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another One of Them Stressors

Another One of Them Stressors

Call me the No-Girlfriend-Since-Birth type of guy. For the past 23 years of my life, I haven’t had a serious relationship with any girl. I had experiences, mind you. I had a fair share of good dates, bad dates, flings, sex trips, “experiments” and mutual understandings (M.U.). But after all that, I still am looking for that special person that would make me sing the song You and Me (Lifehouse) to her.

So right now I feel flustered.

For the past weekend, I have been struck by depression since my younger brothers have all their girlfriends who can make them feel loved. Unlike me, I’m usually the taong-bahay with my parents. At my age, the people around me seems to pressure me on finding a girlfriend. A relative said once, “ Kuya, kalian ka magkaka-girlfriend? Ikaw nalang ang wala sa ating magpipinsan. Sige ka baka magaya ka sa Tito natin! Hahaha! ” That uncle of mine is gay.

Stress alert!

Who would not be stressed about that?

So whoever you are, please.

No comments: