Monday, September 15, 2008

A Step Closer to Success

Woohoo! I graduated again..but not the typical college graduation, though.

Another credential I can boast around in my resume'

I got my certificate last Saturday after finishing the Advanced Course in SAP Business One at Fast Track in Makati. Planning to pursue a SAP career after graduation, it seems that it's going on-track and schedule! After five meetings of information overload and staying up late at night ( since the class ends at 9PM and I live in Quezon City), I finally took the certificate in my hands!


Left to Right: Future SAP Consultant; Mr. Emil Gatus, Project Manager

This experience has been one of its kind(career-wise) since some of the participants of the course has been exposed at actual SAP Business One projects, and just imagine the tons of tips and other inputs they advise you as they have been there implementing the system on different companies.

Now this is what you call very professional

So its off to SAP!