Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Day of Food

This is food trip number 3, plate 1.

And to think that I am gaining weight.

All I can say that is is one yummy day since I had to eat at three different restaurants in an afternoon!

Since I was new in the company, my boss sent me to a training. And its a company policy that they provides us free lunch. So they gave us a Japanese meal from Tokyo Tokyo. But I wasn't able to eat my meal( My training classmates just reserved the meal for me anyway) since my boss invited us (the team) for a lunch out at Pizza Hut Bistro to discuss something. So there we ate our lunch. And it so happened that day, we were invited to a dinner out by a former boss. So there you have it, a dinner waiting at Dad's for us. ( I finished 3 plates of food, by the way..refer to the picture above).

After all that food, I felt like bursting! But I'm not complaining.

Its food and the best thing....its FREE!!

2 comments:

eMPi said...

wow... an sarap ah!

mas masarap talaga pag LIBRE! hehehe

eMPi said...

wow... an sarap ah!

mas masarap talaga kung LIBRE! hehehe