Monday, October 27, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Have you ever met a person that you think you'll feel comfortable but then, after talking to them, you feel like shit? I mean, they're not at simple as they seem; or they pretend to be. Generally, I'm a simple guy with simple dreams. But these people, they tend to blow their trumpets out loud..too loud, that you become uneasy and insecure! It's totally devasting. After you put your defenses down and expect that somehow they appreciate you as you are, but in the end, they don't. And they do that just to feed their ego. These people think they're too perfect for anyone that they just throw people away like chewed gum.

Case in point: Dated someone in the higher part of society (or a social climber, perhaps) saying "I'm cool, I'm harmless, I'm totally friendly." Yours truly gave in. And after the first date, I felt like shit..being in the lower part of society. No cars, no gadgets, no condo-units. And was thrown away like that.



2. I have learned that some people who think you're friends, in fact are not. They're just some people who come into your life for a certain period of time, and after that, all is forgotten.

But some do stay, and they are the ones who you should treasure.

1 comment:

eMPi said...

I agree!

sabi ko nga, people (friends) will just come and go... i don't need to have plenty of friends para lang sabihin na friendly ako. i only wanted to have few friends but TRUE!