Wednesday, November 19, 2008

20 Things I'd Like to Do and Own

1. Find my true love and get married, have 3 kids(two boys and a girl).
2. Earn the respect of my family, especially my siblings.
3. Find true friends that I can really rely on.
4. Own a house in a prestigious village in the Philippines.
5. Own a Porsche car.
6. Get my M.B.A. abroad.
7. Go on a trip to Lourdes, France and Paris with my family.
8. Go to Australia.
9. Go to Singapore.
10. Go to California in United States to visit our relatives there.
11. Be a SAP-HR Consultant.
12. Visit Palawan, Surigao, Sorsogon, Davao, Cebu and Zamboanga.
13. Buy an IPod and a Macbook.
14. Get surfing lessons.
15. Maintain my waistline at 32 and join a bikini contest at age 25 and win!
16. Learn how to play the guitar.
17. Get capoeira lessons.
18. Learn how to do ballroom dancing.
19. Get a short course in Human Resources at the University of the Philippines.
20. Get Psychology units at the University of the Philippines next semester.

1 comment:

eMPi said...

Yaan mo parekoy... isasama kita sa Surigao pag may chance.