Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Creativity Juices, I Summon You! * poof *

Literally. I'm not sure if my creativity left me after I graduated college. I'm trying to find it again. Well, if summoning( I tried.. ) doesn't work, well, I would do what a normal chef would do to get that orange juice..

Squeeze it out of the fruit.

Fruit = Brain.

Squeeze. ( not 7-11, you glutton! )

Imagine the feeling. >_<

Anyways, I heard that a radio station is looking for an artist who can create a logo for them. Hmm.. then I said to myself, why can't I provide a logo for them? So they can see the artist in me. I'm no Picasso but I'll try!

Now, I'm browsing the Internet to look for a model, I have an idea in my mind right now and with the right mix of creativity and a little bit of persistence. And using the right pencil shade, and....

Taaaddddaaaa!

Masterpiece!


It's alive!!! ( not. )

No comments: